1) Only registered merchant is allowed to sell digital parking coupon.
2) Security Deposit of the GoPayy device need to be paid upon delivery of the device.
3) The device will be delivered to merchant within one week time.
4) Merchant must have internet connection or wifi in order to use the divice.
5) Merchant are responsible to take care of the device all time.
6) The device shall be used ONLY for selling digital coupon. Downloading other apps shall be prohibited.
7) The device shall be used at registered address only and cannot be transferred to other parties.
8) It is prohibited to sell the device.
9) If the device is missing, faulty or broken caused by the agent, the replacement cost shall be borne by the agent.
10) Merchant must have internet banking in order to be an agent to buy the credit.
11) All payment transaction will be done through FPX system.
12) Merchant must put up the sticker and signboard as an identification of Merchant.
13) Merchant must sell the digital coupon upon the hourly charge requested by the parking users.
14) If the merchant want to withdraw form the service, Merchant need to write in a letter to company.
15) The letter should be hand over together with the device.
16) If the credit still have in balance, company will refund in two (2) weeks time.
17) Security Deposit shall be refund within two (2) weeks time after the inspection of the device returned.
18) Receipt roll will be provided by SEMSB.
19) Any enquiries, please contact our hotline 1300-88-2025.